- For betting purposes, participants awarded Gold, Silver and Bronze at the medal ceremony will be deemed as the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winner.
- Podium positions will count as the official results, regardless of any subsequent disqualification or amendment to the result.
- All bets stand except for those placed on participants not competing in first round heats / qualification.
- If the event does not have any first round heats / qualification, the final competition will be taken as the final outcome of the match.
- If the event starts before the scheduled time, only bets placed before the event commenced will be considered valid. Bets placed after the event commenced will be considered void. This excludes In-Play bet types.
- Bets are settled according to the official I.A.A.F result immediately at the end of the event, even in the absence of a medal ceremony.
- For Head to Head, Match Bets or 3-Way Match Bets, the following rules apply:
- If only one of the contestants reaches the finals, bets on that selection will be settled as a winner.
- If none of the contestants make it to the finals, the winner will either be based on the rounds that have been completed or the best time achieved during the qualifying rounds-heats.
Rounds - The winner will be the competitor who qualifies for the next qualifying round providing the other competitor(s) have been knocked out.
Time - Applies when the contestants are competing in different heats within the same qualifying round. The best time will be used to decide the winner regardless on positions obtained in the run.