An Outright market provides betting on the winner of an event, competition, tournament or race. This includes, but is not limited to the following:
- The final outcome of a competition, i.e. World Cup winner or F1 Driver’s Champion.
- The final outcome of a preliminary round, i.e. Group winner in World Cup.
- The final outcome of a match, i.e. the team that qualifies from a semi-final match to the final, regardless of score, extra-time, penalty kicks.
- The final outcome of a race, e.g. individual winner of a F1 race.
- The top scorer in a competition.
- MVP award winners etc.
- All Outright bets are settled based on the final outcome.
- All outright bets are considered valid regardless of whether the selection participates or not.
- Dead Heat rules apply to outright betting markets.
- Wherever the term "Any Other Player" or "Any Other Team", etc. is used, this will refer to all competitors who are unnamed in the market.
- Sports that have rules for individual outright markets shall supersede these general outright rules where applicable.
- For Outright bets relating to the end of any specific month: The market will be suspended at 23:59 UKT on the last day of the previous month. Postponed or cancelled events will have no bearing on the result. Should the market not be closed due to human or machine error after certain result is apparent, then the company has the right to void all bets that take advantage of such mistakes.
- Outright betting is for the regular season only unless otherwise stated. The finishing position of teams at the end of the scheduled fixture of matches will determine placing. Play-offs or subsequent enquiries (and potential point deductions) by the respective leagues will not be counted towards the final result.