MEDAL SPORTS / MEDAL BETTING
- For betting purposes, participants awarded Gold, Silver and Bronze at the medal ceremony will be deemed as the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winner.
- Podium positions will count as the official results, regardless of any subsequent disqualification or amendment to the result.
- All bets will still stand even if a crew or individual competes or not.
- If the event starts before the scheduled time, only bets placed before the event commenced will be considered valid. Bets placed after the event commenced will be considered void. This excludes In-Play bet types.
- Bets will be settled according to the number of medals on the official medal table at the end of the event (e.g. Olympic games, World Championships, etc).
- Changes made by the event referee or relevant governing authorities at a later date do not count for betting purposes.
- Medals won by a team / nation in each competition will be counted as one medal, regardless of the number of team members present.
Note: For betting purposes the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region and Macau Special Administrative Region is considered as separate delegation to the People's Republic of China and it is not considered under the People's Republic of China for Olympics Games and other international sport events unless stated otherwise.