- All bets will be considered valid only when the match is finished, unless otherwise stated.
- If a player or pairing fails to compete in any tournament or match, all bets on that player (including tournament or individual match markets) will be voided.
- If a player or pairing retires or is disqualified during a match before its completion, all bets for the match will be voided.
- If the scheduled duration of a match is reduced or if there is an increase in the number of points to win, all bets will be voided.
- If a match is postponed or suspended all bets are still considered valid if the match is completed.
- If a match starts before schedule, only the transactions before the game starts will be considered valid. The transactions after the match starts will be considered invalid. (Except in-play bet types).
- Predict who will win the match. This market will contain the two players.
Set / Game - Handicap
- Predict who will win the match with the indicated set / game handicap applied.
Set / Game - Over / Under
- Predict whether the number of sets / games will be over or under the indicated number.
- Predict who will win more points in a specified period after applying the indicated point handicap.
Total Points - Over / Under
- Predict whether the total number of points won by a nominated player in a specific period will be over or under the indicated total line.
Player / Team Points - Over / Under
- Predict whether the total number of points recorded by the home or away team will be over or under the indicated line.
- Should the game be abandoned all bets will be considered void unless the market has been already settled or unconditionally determined as any further points will have no effect on the market result.
Match Correct Score
- Predict the Correct Score at Full Time of a specified match.
- Settlements will be based on the post match score as advertised by the relevant governing body.
Odd / Even
- Predict whether the total number of games, sets or points played in a specific period will be odd or even.